Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sense of Humor

I always have a feeling that Jesus has a sense of humor. Whatever I dislike, He will put that thing into my life. For example, I don't like tide schedule, He will keep me busy. I don't use to work with some kind of people, He will put those people around me. I hate EXAMS, but He put me in the field that requires a lot of exams...indeed, these kind of arrangement will give me opportunity to throw my own thought into the bin and experience the gracious and providing God...but honestly, it is not easy...

2 comments:

eh0520 said...

加油呀!! he knows that u can handle it!!

VinEaT said...

Thank you for your encouragment!!!

If I am alone...I don't think I can handle it. But with the love and the presence of Christ, I know that I have strength to pass it through.