Friday, March 13, 2009

Too Fast

Many different things happened recently, majority is sad.

God had His planning that I don't have...the boarder line will draw at the point where He will not give me something I can't effort. His grace is sufficient.

Jenny asked me some question or expression of what happened recently: can I conclude that we are under attack by Satan? The bad news are non-stoppable. We rarely related the bad things to Satan right away, because we didn't like to link every bad thing to Satan without consider other factor. This time she is so frustrated and upset. Aunt 6 is just 40 something and it happened too fast. It's only 3 days from the first call to the last.

Cherish every moment and the one we love. Don't wait...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to acknowledge that evil is real and can be personal (vs. structural). Like you, I share the same background as a Christian who don't feel comfortable over-spiritualize everything, every time. But the way I see it is not really whether we can or should identify or conclude that something is from Satan, or something is from God. Whether it is nor is not, we are already called to live by His words. Whether it is nor is not, won't and shouldn't change how we live as Christians, should it?

VinEaT said...

Emmanuel, even the bad bad times, He is faithful and will never disown himself. Without His word and provision, I can't imagine where we will end up. We still have faith and trust in God as we walk along this trail.

Jenny is much stronger and mature than I thought...I am so proud of her.

We didn't know why...but we decide to move onward and left the rest to God...