Monday, October 23, 2006

The Glory of the Cross...The backlight is LOVE

When I am pasting another day of my life, I will experience more and more things. Remember Alan my ex-boss, told me about the 80/20 rules, that rule may be applied to measure the sadness and happiness ratio in life. Is about 80% the things in life is happy, or the other way round.

In a Christian life, we should be more happier than anyone who hasn't tasted the sweetness of accepting the Holy one, at least this is what apostle Paul told us. How can we be joyful all the time? Tons of things are popping up around us in every moment, world threatens, political changes, social tragedies, issues among family, friends, and bros/sis. How many things in those catergories are happy and sad. So what bible told us is insufficient to do...too hard to apply in life???

I think LOVE is the key here for me to be joyful.


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love dos not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Cor. 13:4-7
Indeed, His LOVE gives me courage to talk, to work, to serve and to love. Without His precious love, 100% of the things on earth is dirty and awkful. I can love because my Lord taugth me what is the REAL LOVE. Things surround me will not change, but my Lord already shown me how to deal with it. Thank you my Lord, He demonsrated His Love for us in this; While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. That is the reason I can love others, that's the motivation of loving my neigthbours as myself.
Prayer: Oh Lord, please continue to teach me how love more. You poured out your life to save the sinners from death, may the glory of the cross can be shine through the darkest part of my soul, cleans my soul once again by the power of your salvation. Teach me how to see things through your eyes.
Turn my eyes upon Jesus
Look through in His wonderful face
and the things on earth will go strangely dim
in the light of His Glory and Grace

No comments: