Thursday, October 26, 2006

因為要去, 所以才去?! 培靈會...go meet with God

培靈會...once in year, the program is well-planned and repeat it yearly. I guess most of the fellowship's program is going to that meeting. Would there be the same amount of bros/sis show up without the pre-set program? Is the meeting becomes "routine" for me? I go because I do need to go? What do I expect to get from the meeting?? Is that only a "micro-wave" heating effect (easy to heat and easy to get cold)??? Is that a "powerful" (not bored) preacher????

While I am rethinking of those question on my mind...I realize that I just want to listen what God is trying to talk to me. Also, a peaceful time with God my Lord. That's all...not too much anticipation and hoping to get a big "revival" in the revival meeting...God will have His own plan and according to His will. Not necessary to have revival in a revival meeting...that's not a strict formula. Open my heart and let God's word works inside me, not the meeting which drive me.

No comments: