Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thanks for the message...thanks God

3 nights of 培靈會 had gone...the messages are still hanging around. Dr. Choi was one of my farvorite speaker not only because of his insight and the speeching skill, but his transparency life of living. There are too many people can speak, but not everyone can do according their words. Dr. Choi used his life as an offering to God...he did what he say.

I am working on the review on those 3 nights...I need to drop down something that really helping me to jump over the border and enlarge my spiritual view. God is my personal Lord, but God also is the Lord of the nation, the world, and the entire universe...the whole creations.

Goodness...Justice...Integrity....the elements that help me to reflect the light of the Lord of the light.

Let there be light...lighten up the workplace....oh God my Lord, please give me your wisdom and strengthen my soul, so that I will stand firmly on your name and protect your name with all I have.

1 comment:

eh0520 said...

wei~~~ long time no see/talk ... i got your blog from jenny's, but i didn't leave any notes..coz i dont really into "HIM". but i saw my blog link in your web site.. can u not put in my name? and put eh0520 instead?? and can i also add your link to my blog too??